DESTROYING BELLY FAT WITHOUT KETO OR EXTREME ACTIONS: AN EFFECTIVE ONE-MONTH PLAN
After the calorie-spree most of us had this summer, many ladies are seeking ways to get back in shape again. There’s a lot of information in circulation as to how to reduce belly fat (some of it conflicting) that a lot of people are unsure of what actually works.
Here’s all the information you need to help you achieve that dream body within the next month.
UNDERSTANDING BELLY FAT
Abdominal or belly fat is the subcutaneous (beneath the skin) fat that accumulates around the waist as an energy store and insulation for the organs. In small amounts, belly fat is great and even necessary. Women need oestrogen stored in healthy belly fat. But it’s the visceral fat surrounding the organs that is the most harmful and a leading cause of diabetes and heart attacks.
OVERCOMING BELLY FAT WITHOUT EXTREME MEASURES
WEEK 1: THE FASTEST WAY
- Stress Management: Stress is a natural response that keeps us alert, but the excess will raise cortisol levels as well as make us overeat.
- Good Sleep: There’s nothing like a sound rest at night. People who sleep more per night are less likely to amass belly fat.
- The Outdoors: Insufficient exposure to sunlight (vitamin D deficiency) has been found to be directly linked to the accumulation of belly fat in women. Vitamin D may also be gotten from the right foods and supplements.
- Patience: The scales won’t tell you what part is the muscle mass you’ve managed to build. You can compare the pictures every day instead.
WEEK 2: THE NATURAL WAY
- The Best Diet Plan: Vegetables, a protein source, and unrefined carbohydrates should make up every meal. Lean meats, tofu, nuts, and seeds are great protein sources, while brown rice, potatoes, and quinoa are great carbs.
- Avoiding the Destroyers: Stay away from refined foods, alcohol, inflammatory foods, as well as dressings and sauces.
WEEK 3: FLOUTING AB-CENTERED CARDIOS
- Well-rounded Routine: Shift the focus from crunches and ab-targeted workouts to a more rounded total body weight regimen which, done at high intensity, will burn far more calories, tap into your body’s fat reserves, and boost muscle mass. Crunches do strengthen the abdominal muscles but done alone, they aren’t sufficient for burning calories as much as a lot of people need.
- Intensity: Scale up your cardio as you progress. Raise the bar consistently, even if you don’t feel stronger. Exercise more often, but bear in mind that if you’re stressed, cortisol will be released which will counter all your efforts.
WEEK 4: DEALING WITH UNYIELDING BELLY FAT
If you have followed the above three weeks dedicatedly and still don’t see any significant change, you should now consider paying attention to your gut health. Perhaps you have lower levels of helpful bacteria in your gut and higher levels of counterproductive bacteria.
Scientists have found that most obese people and those with excess abdominal fat tend to have more bacteria that stimulate the body to take in more calories by eating more.